Adjustment of status is the most common path to obtaining a green card in the United States.

If you or a family member has questions about green cards and the immigration process, please contact me, immigration attorney Sebastian Sanchez. From my office in Yuma, Arizona, I help individuals and families with adjustment of status and other immigration issues.

Please use my online contact form to schedule a consultation. I am here to help.

Se habla español.

Are You Eligible For Adjustment Of Status?

I grew up in Mexico, and I have been through the U.S. immigration process. I can provide answers to your questions and explain the available legal options for getting permanent resident status for you or a family member.

In most cases, petitions for green cards are family-based or employment-based. If you are eligible for either of these, you can become a permanent resident without having to go back to your home country for visa processing.

  • For family-based adjustment of status, a relative who is a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident must file an immigration petition on your behalf.
  • For employment-based adjustment of status, a U.S. employer must file the petition.

Whatever your situation may be, I can guide you through the process and help you avoid costly mistakes.

In addition to adjustment of status, I help individuals and families with immigration appeals and waivers of inadmissibility.

Se Habla Español: Soy Un Abogado Bilingüe

I am a down-to-earth attorney, and I am bilingual in English and Spanish. Most importantly, I love helping people. To learn more about your options, you can call my office at 928-597-0939, or fill out this form to schedule a meeting.